Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Starving!!!

Too bad boozel is the only dining hall on campus that takes meal swipes.  I'm out of flex and I don't feel like taking out the debit card just for a sandwhich.  I really wish SRU had another dining hall for meal swipes or took meal swipes in the Fluh.  Things would be a lot easier and maybe the dining halls wouldn't be as crowded.  Where to go for lunch...?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Lex. They shoul;d do something about this problem. It would be nice if the Fluh went back to the way it used to be. Or they should just accept meal swipes there. I'm thinking that maybe we should just go to Bob's for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. University Club was the best place to use meals last year when the Fluh was still closed. They even took meals. The food was much better than anything Boozel makes too. Every day there was an actual meal, not just random foods thrown together. Too bad they closed it so that we would have to spend our flex at the Fluh or Rockys instead of being able to use a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi, you are just a few years too late! The Flu used to be a regular dining hall just like Boozel. Actually, come to think about it, it was better than Boozel! You were able to use either a meal swipe,flex,or rock dollars. It was delicious! Meal plans my freshman year were the best though because we were able to use a meal + flex at the original Rockies, if the meal was more than the equivalence of a meal swipe. That made it so much easier to manage meal swipes as well as flex spending!

    ReplyDelete