As you all know, we are currently working on this blog project for Tech PETE. It is meant to show us how to blog or use blogger.com and how we can apply it to health, physical education, and Slippery Rock University. I think it would be cool to use a blog as an assignment page for health classes. The teacher could write a post, which would have the assignment on it, and the students could answer it by replying on the teacher's page. Today is my final day for blogging on blogger and it's a bitter sweet moment.
I never used blogging until now, so it is hard to remember. It would be cool to do blogging in a health class. This would work well for flipping the classroom. Also, this brings a sense of uniqueness to the classroom environment. Finally, students could probaly learn from each other through blogging and open active conversations between the students.
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty interesting idea Lexo. I'm sure that it would probably make things faster and easier for the teacher and the students. The teacher would have much faster access to the information. They could also view it from home. That way they could see what people are having trouble with and build it into the lesson plan for the next day. It is a good idea and I could seeing it being useful for a health class.
ReplyDelete