Thursday, May 2, 2013

SRU Play Day!

Today, SRU is hosting recess for all students.  We are doing this to help promote physical activity within the student body.  Today, I'll be helping out in the pool of the field house, where we will be hosting games in the pool such as water polo, marco polo, and sharks and minows.  I'm very excited because I love all of these games, but I feel like no one knows that there will be activities in the pool. Come to the pool during common hour for a swim!

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is really awesome that SRU has a Play Day. It is really important that we get people moving. Water polo does sound pretty fun. I remember playing it in Aquatic Fundamentals. I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a pretty awesome day. I helped work it all day, So i got to enjoy the beautiful whether all day. Helping out was fun because I got to meet a lot of new people who came through the stations I was working. I have to admit, i did not know about the pool being open until we were cleaning up at the end of the day and somebody mentioned it. If I hadn't been working and known about it I definitely would have came up to the pool for a little while. I loved water polo in aquatics so that would have been a blast!!

    ReplyDelete